What happens on April Fools’ Day?
April Fools’ day is a light-hearted national japery, celebrated every year on April 1st. Millions of people in homes and offices up and down the land spends the morning of April 1 playing practical jokes on each other in the hope of a quick laugh (and to avoid doing work).
The media love to play the joker too, and many publications relish the once-a-year chance to publish a pretend news story to wind up their readers.
What quick April Fool’s Day Pranks can I play?
- Change the language on your colleague’s computer
- Hard boil all the eggs in the carton and place them back in the fridge
- Fill a hair dryer with talcum powder
- Try the old plastic film on the toilet seat trick
- Attach an air horn under your boss’s seat
- Plant cress seeds in your colleague’s computer… and watch them grow
- Hide a dead fish behind the radiator
- Cover a colleague’s desk in sticky notes
- Call your boss from office and ask him for leave
- Make surprise calls
- Create a fake event or party announcement on Facebook
- Dare your friends for putting surprising dps on profiles
- Put oil in hand wash mix
- Place an air horn at the back of door
- Remove tobacco from cigarette and fill it with socked cumin seed and offer to others
- Melt a chocolate add spice and refrigerate again in cubes shape, this to be done best with pals
- Replace songs collection in car with odd collection
- Announce shocking news about you on social network
- Hide things of colleague
- Hide one shoe from pair
- Change you marital status on Facebook or any social site
Best April Fool’s Day Pranks – Videos
There are many videos running on internet that can give you best ideas for April fool’s day ideas. Here are few of them: