We have almost approached the end of 2016- a year quite busy in terms of witnessing advanced technology, particularly smartphones making for a huge part of our daily lives! Selfies became ‘Grandfies’, batteries were transformed into ‘bombs’, while iPhones without ‘audio jacks’ were released– A LOT has happened in 2016.
Let’s have a look at the top 5 most anticipated smartphones of 2017 first half here:
- APPLE IPHONE 8
After the tremendous success of iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 plus, the Job’s Heritage is all set to wow the world yet again and host long queues in front of its outlets on their 10th anniversary in 2017. Rumours are that the next piece is going to have a complete makeover and amazing specs.
POSSIBLE IPHONE8 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 8-inch 2K AMOLED curved edge display
- No home button and no bezels
- iOS 11 OS
- Apple A10/A11 Chipset
- 4GB RAM
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual Camera
- 16MP & 12MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera
- Li-Po 3000 mAh Non-removable battery
From Wildfire to Desire and from Chacha to One, we all have loved HTC over the years for many reasons, but for the last few years, HTC has been pretty outdated and in the lower tier of the market.
EXPECTED HTC 11 SPECIFICATIONS
- 5-inch 2K Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 835 chipset
- 12-megapixel rear camera/ Dual Camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing Camera
- 4/6 GB RAM
- BoomSound stereo speakers
- Water resistant technology
- Fingerprint Sensor
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8
Some leaked news suggests that we might experience Bezel-less Display, 4K Display or perhaps the powerful Mali-G71 GPU Display to back immersive VR experience in all new Galaxy S8, but most importantly let’s just hope that it will provide a safer experience than the previous model of Galaxy series.
LEAKED SPECIFICATIONS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S8
- Display – QHD 5.5-inch 2K, 90% Screen-to-Body Ratio
- Processor –Snapdragon 835 / Exynos 8895 chipset
- RAM – 6GB
- GPU – Mali-G71
- Internal Storage – 64GB / 128GB
- Primary Camera – 12MP
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Type C USB port
- Fingerprint scanner
- Advanced Iris Scanner
- Battery – 3450 mAh
After the fail attempt to attract prospect customers with their G5, LG has decided to put a break on their Modular Design and is ready to adopt complete glass front and rear inspired by Samsung’s Galaxy series.
Reportedly it is likely to feature fast wireless charging, upgraded the processor and comprehensive improvements in graphics to support V, interestingly rumours suggest that LG G6 will have a new type of iris scanner which uses the same sensor that is used by phone’s front camera.
EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS OF LG G6
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- Expandable storage up to 256GB with MicroSD
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Android N Nutella
- 16MP Dual Rear Camera
- 8MP front camera with LED Flash
- 4000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
XIAOMI MI 6
Xiamoi has been in the market for a while and has already set high standards by delivering quality smartphones consecutively and especially with an astounding success of Mi 5 this year, the company is geared up to leave an impressive mark with Mi 6 in 2017.
The expected release of the phone hasn’t been revealed officially but as per the leaked news, Mi 6 is going to be an amazing product for a mass audience.
EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS OF XIAOMI MI 6
- QHD 2K Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Deka core Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6GB RAM/8GB RAM
- Snapdragon chipset
- 4G VoLTE network support
- 5000 mAh non-removable battery
- 16MP & 12MP Dual Rear Camera and 13MP front-facing camera
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Health-related sensors, Fingerprint sensor